Skip to content
- An explicit starting point tailored for your organization.
- A statement of objectives for each part of the organization that allows for making local decisions in the global context.
- A support system to help you with challenges that arise so you need not reinvent the wheel
- A method of improving over time so you need not transcend the framework.
- A systems approach in guiding the adoption of the framework. This includes how to talk to the different roles in the organization.
- An increasing number of practices from which to choose without adding complexity to the framework