Here are ten of the most important things I have learned about Agile… in no particular order.
- Holistic design via design patterns thinking
- Emergent design
- The objective is business agility
- Why the concept of the minimum business increment is so critical
- Lean-thinking (systems thinking, just in time, build quality in)
- Lean management
- The value stream
- People need both a concrete description of what they are going to do but which is adapted for their needs
- Why we need to focus on our work and not a framework
I’ll be doing a webinar that will consist of these as a series of mini-podcasts on 3 June 2019. See www.netobjectives.com/events to attend live (and ask questions).