The Adopting FLEX online workshop gets into full gear next week. I believe this is the start of the next wave of Agile on many levels
Since ’05 I’ve been working on overcoming several challenges:
- people need a specific start but there is no one-size fits all
- expanding an approach tends to add complexity to it
- on-experts often can’t tell if a change is good or not but need this ability in order to be able to improve on their own
- providing optional practices so people don’t have to reinvent the wheel, but do this without causing confusion
- provide a simple model for Agile product management that aligns both business stakeholders and development groups
- provide training in an economical way that doesn’t stop people doing their day jobs and actually enables more interaction while learning
FLEX solves these challenges by incorporating approaches various Net Objectives consultants have done over the last 20 years. FLEX is an expert system that guides consultants in how to help an organization improve by both providing guidance and creating a shorter workshop tailored for the organization that will implement FLEX.
I am excited to have a group of people working with me on taking this into the future.
Learn more here